It's been awhile.....We have been diligently trying to finish school and I don't think we will be done until the end of June. I can't wait for a summer break and I'm sure the kids can't wait either. I'm not sure when we will start again depends on when baby comes. It's hard to believe we will be starting are 5th year, it has went so fast and sometimes I feel like I'm still a beginner. I'm so glad we made the decision to start homeschooling and don't think our family would have it any other way. I feel so blessed to be with my kids everyday.
Summer Activities
I'm trying to plan some cool activities for us to do because I have the two kids I watch quite a bit. So we signed up for the summer library program, we plan to play in the pool at our house, our town has .25 movies on certain days, trips to the park, I also think we may do theme days like art day, cooking day, movie day. Hopefully that will keep everyone busy and not fighting cause they tend to do that a little.
My Goals
I have been trying to get ready for our thrift sale in a couple of weeks, of course nesting is taking over and my husband list of things to do keeps getting longer and also mine. I'm hoping when we were done with school I can get to alot of things, I have organized most rooms, but can always find more. We are in the process of redoing the oldest bedroom, we organized it, ripped up the carpet(he has hard wood floors under), I took off all the wallpaper last weekend, now I have to patch holes and get ready for the husband to paint. I'm trying to not get to overwhelmed because I have a habit of doing that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you have been very busy! That nesting stage is sure a good time to get a lot done, isn't it?!?!
It sounds like you're going to have a busy summer too ... with the extra kids you watch. I know you will keep the kids happy, content, and busy =)
It sure is a blessing to homeschool, isn't it?!?! It is so busy but like you said I wouldn't have it any other way either. What a GIFT to be with your children all day =) Hope you find some time of refreshment and relaxation this summer!
Post a Comment