Week 1-We did make your own ice cream sundaes. I put out a bunch of stuff and they just put what they wanted.
Week 2- This week it was Fathers Day so we decided to make Peanut Butter Cookies for the Dads and my kids Grandpa that lives in town. We quadrupled the recipe. I have shared this recipe before it is from one of Paula Deens cookbooks and its so easy.
1 Cup Sugar- plus sugar for dusting tops
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Egg
Roll into small balls and then press them down doing a crisscross design with fork. Bake at 350 for
about 8 to 10 mins. I just keep a close eye on them.
Week 3- This week we did a smores recipe by Mr. Food. Here is the link. It was easy and the kids had fun and likes it.

No comments:
Post a Comment