Monday, December 17, 2007

Productive Weekend

This weekend I got alot done, but doesn't it seem there is always more to do?
On Saturday we headed out to few different stores for groceries, gifts and fabric. It was so crazy, I just wanted to get my stuff and get home. Saturday I was so excited on Hallmark Channel they had a marathon of the Love Comes Softly Series. I got to see the new one and also the one that just came out on DVD. I was glad that I don't have to wait for it at the library. Sunday I got alot accomplished, here is the run down,
put away laundry
had a tea party
baked 2 different kinds of cookies-two batches of each
tidied up a bit
wrapped presents
prepared my brothers gift to send out
got a few last cards prepared to send out
lesson plans done for week
we read some pages in our Advent book
made candles with the kids
I still have a few more things yet to get ready for Christmas, the big one is my sewing projects, but I feel so much better getting all those things done.

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you were busy! Looks like you accomplished a lot:-)

Stephanie