Wednesday, December 5, 2007

$525.00

That big number right there is what it will cost to fix my lousy seat that broke last week. That is two car payments, count them TWO!!!! I will explain more, We were waiting for Forrest last week at gym and I went to recline the back of my seat, and heard a loud noise, Well now the back of the seat won't lock into position. I took it in too see and my factory warrenty ran out, but we bought this big extended expensive warrenty, when the other ran out, when we purchased the car,( it covers if I lock the keys in my car), but not a seat. I guess the reason it is so expensive, is they have to order the bottom part of the seat. I hope Paul will be able to do something with it for awhile, right now I have a tote behind my seat, lodged against the second row seats to make it stay up, between shoelving, my seat and my bad bed, my back is in great shape!!! KIDDING.......
Happy Day!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

you poor thing.....sounds like the luck I usually have! hope things get better soon!

familyfun said...

Wow $525!!!!!! That is terrible! Just for a seat!! I hope Paul can fix it.

Anonymous said...

I FIXED THE SEAT WITH A $.10 BOLT. TO HELL WITH KIA.