.jpg)
I just wanted to wish my wonderful husband Happy Anniversary. He does so much for our family and works so hard. I couldn't ask for a better husband. 10 years it seems as if it went by so fast, as I look back so much has happened, a major move back from Alaska, our first child, our first home, major changes in job situations, our second child, deciding to homeschool our kids and alot of others. I'm glad I had you by my side because I wouldn't want anyone else. I love you with all my heart.

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Paul and Monica!
Missy
Happy Anniversary! Time sure flies.
Happy Anniversary!!!
THE BEST 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE SO FAR. CANT WAIT TO SPEND THE REST OF IT WITH YOU! SOME PEOPLE SEARCH THERE WHOLE LIFE AND ARE NEVER TRULY HAPPY. IVE BEEN COMPLETLY HAPPY SINCE I FIRST LAYED EYES ON YOU. YOUVE GIVEN ME ALL YOUR LOVE AND TWO WONDERFUL CHILDREN. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTHING I DO, I DO FOR YOU. EVERY DAY FEELS LIKE THE FIRST. I STILL GET BUTTERFLYS WHEN I SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND IT FILLS ME WITH LOVE.
ALWAYS YOURS, PAUL
Post a Comment