Thursday, December 6, 2007

As Seen on TV

When I got up this morning and turned on the tv, I saw this infommerical for the CIRCUT cutting machine, It looks so cool. I don't know if I would ever spend that much money. Has any one else seen it before?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have it! :-) Go figure, huh?!?!?

I've heard MANY good things about it, but mine is still sitting in the box! The machine is pretty reasonable for all it can do, but all the extras you need can end up costing ya a small fortune!

I do plan on finally using it after the holidays - when I have a little more time, I can let you know more then.

The one thing I would recommend though....do NOT buy it through that info-mercial!!! Try Walmart or use a 40% coupon at Michaels or Joann's.

They are highly recommended by well known scapbookers! :-)

Monica said...

I can't wait for you to tell me how it works Lisa!