Monday, October 8, 2007

Walking-Menu Plan-Bread Making

I did 5.2 miles. Not more than the last week, but I did walk this weekend on my little getaway so I probably did about the same as last week. My goal again is to do more than last week and also to drink more plain water. I have a huge ice tea obsession, I sweeten it with splenda which I'm sure isn't the greatest.

My bread making, I have not tried again but my wonderful husband did and of course it turned out wonderful. He actually made two loaves one white and one cinnamon. I have pictures I will post soon. It is delicious. I love that man!!!!!

I'm going to post my menu for lunches and dinners, my only hope is so I don't maybe go out to eat as much.

Dinners
Sunday-Steak Quesadillas
Monday-It ended up being noodles for kids and myself cheese crisp
Tuesday-Turkey Sausage and Pancakes
Wednesday-Out to eat for myself and kids chix nuggets from home
Thursday- Cheeseburgers
Friday-Alfredo Spaghetti
Saturday-Pizza

Lunches
Monday-mac n cheese
Tuesday-Sandwiches
Wednesday-grilled cheese
Thursday-chix nuggets
Friday-Ham Sandwiches



Happy Monday!!!!

No comments: