Monday, October 8, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend I went to a conference here in Rochester with my wonderful friend and we had a great time. It was very uplifting and we learned some new tips about being a mom. One of the best parts was that we got to see Lisa Whelchel and I got her autograph and I said Hi to her!! YEAH!!! She is great. It was nice to get away and have nice conversations without interruptions. So thank you from the bottom of my heart "S".
If you ever have a chance you moms should attend. I did purchase some things, I did go a little crazy, but I LOVE Books, so without further a ado, here are my purchases,










OK! The one below I got free, If I bought 4 of Lisa's books. Good Deal!!




This is the one she autographed!!!



The author Julie Ann Barnhill, Is so funny!!! I want more of her books!!!




Some of the books I have already read, but they are a good reference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was such a GREAT weekend - and I would highly recommend it for ALL moms too!!!! I'm already looking forward to next year....

Stephanie