It has been awhile since I posted. I thought I would update on what has been happening. I finally feel better although it seems the cough lasts forever. I'm also starting back my exercising, I feel off the wagon abit. I'm aiming for at least 3 days a week, hopefully more when it gets nice. Samantha ended up getting sick, she had a few rough days, but is on the med now.
We are trying to finish up some school stuff this week because next will be our spring break. I'm very excited I have off and so does Paul. I would like to get a few closets cleaned out and such before we leave to go to the homeschool conference.
Paul and the kids will just be hanging out and I will at the conference all day.
Forrest's b-day is this weekend I can't believe he is gonna be 9 where has time gone. He will be able to go with Paul now, so that is a big milestone around here. He is thinking of going for a whole month, we will see, I don't know if I can have him gone that long, I just might miss him to much.
we had a nice relaxing weekend. We cleaned up our back yard a little. My highlight was watching reruns of Different Strokes on Sunday. I loved that show back then and now.
On Friday we may go see Nim's Island. The kids want to see that so bad. A couple of weeks ago we went and saw College Road Trip and it was so nice we went at 500pm and know one was in there except us and another Dad and daughter.
Have A Good Rest of the Week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, 9 already!!! It doesn't seem like that is possible! Tell him Happy Birthday.
Nim's Island look really good. I am glad everyone at your house is feeling better. Talk to you soon!
Good for you getting back into it! I've been horrible at it lately...each time I say I'm going to start again tomorrow - something comes up....it's so frustrating!
Hope Forest has a great birthday! Enjoy your Spring Break!
Post a Comment