I said I would be back in awhile and it has been 4 days, WOW.
Last week we all had vacation, I had in my mind what I wanted to get done before we left for the homeschool conference. I managed to get two of the things done. I cleaned out our hall closet and spring cleaned our bedroom. I couldn't believe the amount of trash I had and then a couple of thrift sale piles. Paul was cruising along on his list and then his work called and said he had to bring his truck to GB. He usually keeps his truck at home or brings its to another place, but they said no, we were quite upset because that meant we were missing 2 days of vacation to bring it there and back. When we brought it there we just made a day out of it for us.
Then on Thurs we were off to the Homeschool Conference it was in Duluth. The kids and Paul had a ton fun of exploring and swimming. I think my daughter had turned into a fish. I learned so much at the conference, it is hard to put it all into words. I think I'm still digesting it. One of my friends was there so it was wonderful to see her and her husband. I did make a few purchases, I contained myself because you could of spent alot there.
Sunday we had to bring Paul back, that was a late night. Forrest talked with me and kept me going. I don't drink caffeine anymore and I will tell you why in a minute, but I had to have one to keep me awake.
This week has been a catch up of sorts and getting back into our routine. I think were finally caught up a week later.
One thing I learned this week is I have to wear tennis shoes when I walk not flip flops even if its just around the block with my two and the neighbors two, because the sidewalk is uneven and you might fall and scrap up your arm and hands, and hurt your wrist, but I did fall more on my side.
I do have an announcement and some of you know since not that many people read my blog. About a week after Samantha's b-day which is Oct 30th we will be welcoming a new little one into our family......:)
Happy Friday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG Monica!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! That's great news!!! :-)
Also glad to hear you had a good vacation and that the conference went well!
Congrats again!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Glad your vacation went good. They go way to fast. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to take a month off at a time.
Post a Comment