I always seem to make a list of a few goals for the year. Last year I made a list of 15 goals and as I looked back I accomplished about 4. This year I'm just going to do a few and concentrate on those, for myself if I don't accomplish everything I tend to feel like I failed. Here are the few I came up with....
1. Read to my kids at least every weekday out of a chapter book.
( We started this, and are half way through our 1st book of the year. We always read short books everyday though)
2. To finish some projects around the house.
( Finishing painting, complete scrapbooks, etc)
3. Read one book per month.
( I actually completed this last year)
4. To make better use of our money.
( saving, paying off bills, keeping a budget)
5. To become more healthy.
( This is a broad subject, for me it means losing some weight, exercising consistently, preparing more meals at home that are healthy)
6. Stay organized.
( I always organize my things and then let them go, so I need to stay on top of this.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I just thought of a good chapter book you might want to read to the kids. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. I read it to a group of kids a couple of years ago and even though some of the material is a little hard for younger kids to understand, it is a great book for the imagination. I think I originally read it when I was in 4th Grade, which means kids probably read it in 3rd Grade now.
Post a Comment