We have been trying to find some books that Forrest would really enjoy reading and would make him just want to pick the book up without us asking. It finally happened last week. We were at borders and he saw a book and said this might be something I would like, I seized the opportunity and bought it for him. He read it for about three days and was done, he loved it and now this week he has read two more books without me even asking. It just warms my heart to see that, hopefully this will continue.
The book we got at borders, It was rated one of the top ten books for kids in 2007.

This is the follow up book,I think we will get that next week.
1 comment:
Too weird... I was at Borders last night and saw that book and was looking at it. I thought it look like it would be great. Before last night I had never heard of it. Glad to see he is enjoy it!
Post a Comment