Saturday, September 1, 2007

Walking Plan

I have always wanted to run a marathon, well I'm not that great at running, I was at one time in say 7th, 8th grade. So I thought if I'm not no where near able to run, I can walk one. I found a website that has a whole plan for 4 months. I tried to start a couple of weeks ago, I walked but not what I suppose too. So this week I'm going to try again. Start fresh, new school year, new month.

1st Week is 3,3,3,3,6.


I'm not for sure if the kids want to do 6 miles on there bikes, I might have to split it up and do 3 on the treadmill or do another day of 3. My goal is just to start exercising again, I have fallen so off the wagon it's not even funny. Then hopefully the eating will come better.
I will be posting my progress, hopefully that will help me be accountable.

Happy Walking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan - Fall time is the best time to be walking outside too:-) I'm excited to hear how it goes.
Stephanie

Lisa said...

That's great Monica, I give you credit!!! It's my goal just to be able to run a mile again....in due time! I hope things work for ya! We both know what a struggle all this is, but we can do it!!! Thanks so much for all your supportive comments - they mean so much!!!

PS - Happy Belated Birthday! I have it on my calendar to remember for next year! Can't wait to see ya on Wednesday and see your new haircut! :-)