Last night I had a whole post ready to go and Forrest was reading it with me and all of a sudden it vanished, so....... I will attempt again tonight. The post for sure was nothing major just a bunch of this and that in fact I can't remember alot of it.
What has been happening I guess not alot, we have serious neighbors issues, but most of my two readers know that. What I would love to do is sell our house and move to a homestead with no neighbors and the closest ones would be Amish (No Offense that would be great) As F and S says that would be wonderful they would let us ride there horses.
My cleaning schedule has been going ok, I'm so trying to keep up but when all the kids go home that I watch, I'm just tired. So we will keep plugging away. The next thing I need to come up with is a school schedule. I finally have almost come up with our curriculum plan, I will post soon.
I had thought we pretty much told everyone we were homeschooling, but I forgot you always have to tell the lady at the Burger King Drive thru. I will explain more, the lady that works there was Forrests sub for (K) teacher for awhile, so she asked who he had next year and then we had to to tell her. I cant believe she still remembers him. I guess red hair makes a lasting impression.
So that was a post pretty much about nothing.
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Monica! Sorry to hear about the neighbor issues. Hang in there.
Stephanie
Post a Comment