Saturday, August 25, 2007

New School Plan

So, I thought I was all set for my school plan, I received all the books for Forrest and started going thru them all and realized it wasn't what we wanted. I did keep some of the things. I decided to go to another company and purchase the other items we needed. So here is a revised list. I'm sure it will get easier, but it is so hard with all the choices.

Forrest's Plan

Language Arts-Alpha Omega

Math-Alpha Omega

Handwriting-Pentime Transition and Pentime Cursive

History-Abeka-Our American Heritage and Heritage Map Study Skills

Health-Abeka-Health and Safety Manners 3

Spelling-Abeka-Spelling and Poetry 3

Science-We will be doing 2nd semester, since Health is first, I do have the Science Around the Year, book that we will do projects through out the year.

Music-Will be 2nd semester also

Art-Busy Teacher's Guide Art Lessons 3-5

Samantha's Plan

She will be doing Horizons Pre-k Workbooks by Alpha Omega, and then I picked up a Theme Calendar.


***I think were slowly getting ready, I picked up a few other things also, a magnetic calendar and assignment journal.
I'm trying to make up some small boxes for the smaller kids to play with while I'm trying to teach my two.They will have puzzles, blocks, crayons, paper and whatever else I come up with and will rotate them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're getting everything planned and set! I'm excited to hear how it goes:-)
Stephanie