Sunday, April 3, 2011

One of those weeks

Well my idea for doing a picture a day in March came close, but I didn't manage to get them all in. Maybe if try in summer. My week didn't start out very good, it seems when my husband is gone all types of stuff go wrong and I know he is gone most of the time. Monday we leave to go to violin and my car starts and then dies and won't restart. My dad comes over to help, we finally just call a tow truck they come and take it to the dealership. Find out a rodent, probably a mouse got in and slipped my timing belt. Thankfully a friend tells me to call ins, they cover it except deductible,and finally get my car back on Friday just in time to go to the doctors. I have a hard time excepting help from other people, so it was just a hard week. We are taking a week off of school soon so I'm trying to do as much as possible, it seems when your trying to get alot done there are always things to come your way. So I'm praying for a better week this week. My husband will be home sometime in the weekend and Forrest's birthday is the next week and we decided to take the kids someplace cool.

No comments: