Monday, February 28, 2011

Exciting News

Hey,

First I have to tell you, I was going to make this really cool St.Patricks Day wreath, then after looking into all the supplies I needed, it was out of the budget I wanted to spend. I ended up just buying one at Jo-Ann's, maybe next year.

The special news, we are going to have another Baby!!!! We are all very excited. Things have been going pretty well. There has only been really a few days where I haven't felt well. My first appointment was pretty crazy, I only hope the others aren't as crazy. Everything looked good which is always reassuring. Baby will be here around first part of September, so I'm around 13 weeks right now:)

3 comments:

Mel said...

Congrats! So happy for your family! WIsh you the best!

Monica said...

Thanks! Melody

The Knight Family said...

Congrats Monica! I have not been keeping up with my blog or with the blogs I read, so I was happy to read this news! Hope all is continuing to go well!