I made this birthday banner for the girls, I've seen alot of people make these on other blogs and wanted to try. It wasn't to bad, for the letters, I just bought some peel and stick felt ones, I didn't have time make real felt ones. Now I just have to make Forrest one for his b-day.
I'm so proud of myself of how this sign turned out. I saw the saying on a piece of board similar on someones blog and I just loved it. So I asked my dad if he had any old boards laying around well, he happened to stumble upon a piece of old barn wood from a friend. We just sanded it down some and then I took a paint pen and wrote the saying. I just love it!!!

1 comment:
Nice to see some updates! I love those iron-on for the outfits. Where did you find them? I can't believe how tall Samantha is already. And Felicity is so cute. Looks like they had lots of fun. I really like your banner -- I might just steal that idea...
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment