Hey, I know that is has been forever since I posted something of substance. It just has been very busy and I hate to use the word "busy" all the time because everyone is busy. Anyway here is what we have been up to.
** Felicity was baptised the end of Feb, it went very well and we got to be with family.
**I finally got Felicity's 3 mos pictures done and back and the other two's school type pictures back, We were a little slow.
**Samantha lost her two front teeth this week, she is a pretty tough girl. The first one was on my Dad's 60th B-day.
** Paul has been gone a long time and we are missing him alot, but he'll be home next weekend.
** Felicity finally rolled over, which I know that it's normal to roll over between 4-6 months, but her brother and sister had already by this time, so I was wondering.
** We have been working away at school, I don't know if we will be caught up by September, we will see.
**We found out my husband has sleep apnea. I thought he did and now he feels so much better. He is being a very good sport about it.
**Forrest turns the big 10 in about a month, I think its neat its on Easter this year. My original due date was April 4th and that was Easter, but he had other plans. It's hard to believe, it has went by so fast.
** I'm so excited that Jo-Ann Fabrics is opening this week.
**I'm starting to really not like Wal-mart first thing, I don't think they are carrying Luvs diapers anymore and 2nd when I was there yesterday I went to get fabric softener, my kind was gone completely, the label was even gone. UGH!!!
** This is neat, I met a lady at Wal-Mart yesterday and she has a daughter named Felicity and she was born 10 mos ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is exciting Samantha lost 2 teeth. I bet she was excited!
I stopped by JoAnn's on Friday. They were already open. It was close to closing time, so I did not get much time to shop.
Post a Comment