Has anyone ever seen these before? I have really wanted one for the longest time. I was going to get one for the little girl I watch when she was a baby but didn't want to pay that much. I love it !!! The baby seems to really like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is getting SO BIG!!!! She's so adorable!!! I don't have a bumbo but I have seen them in the stores.
Stephanie
wow - she's such a cutie!!! :-)
I remember when Alex was little, sarah was going to get one but didn't for what ever reason...? But they say - do not put the kids in them on the counter or any higher up places as kids have been known to fall out and get hurt. but.....i'm guessing you proabably already figured that out!
sorry - i know this is an older post, but it's been forever since i've even been out here!
Post a Comment