Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Haven't Even Posted In December

Hey There, It's hard to believe December is already almost over, where does time go.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year. December started with us having an early Christmas with my husbands side of the family. It was very nice and everyone had fun. The baby had cooperated so I was able to get everything done. We celebrated our 11 year anniversary. The kids and I managed to do a few projects this year, but we had to pass on a few. Samantha has been going to speech this whole year and last Monday was her final day for 4 months. We are taking a break and working on some stuff at home and then we will see where she is at then. It will be so nice not to go every week, it's quite a jaunt from our house. I ended up doing all my shopping for the kids the Friday before Christmas, it was latest I have ever gone. Paul ended up getting a few extra days off for Christmas, it went fast though. The kids were excited because that meant no school. Here is a few pictures.



Remember this quilt? I finally got it done for him, but he figured it out a long time ago, he really liked it.





I had to post this one, Paul and Samantha decided she was a doll.




Forrest got this picture, just makes my heart melt.




These are the coasters we made with the kids I watch, I gave ours to my dad and step-mom. They were so simple to make, we took ceramic tiles and mod-podged the pictures on them, then did a couple coats of varnish. I put felt pads on the bottom. The kids mom liked them so much she started crying. I was glad she liked them so well, I always worry that there not going to like them.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love the picture that Forrest took! Glad you had a good holiday. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I love the coaster idea. I may need to copy it for next year! I can't believe how big Felicity looks! We need to get together soon!

Glad you guys had a good Christmas. I will give you call sometime this week to catch up.

Lisa said...

Wow - Felicity is growing so much! What a cutie! :-)

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas!