Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend

This weekend Paul and Forrest got to go to GB game. Paul had won it through his work, in addition to the game he got hotel, dinner, brunch, tour the hall of fame, snacks at game, and he also got this huge duffel bag full of tshirts, sweatshirts and lots of other neat things. I was suppose to go with him, but I really wasn't up to sitting for 3 hours at a game. Samantha and I just hung out at home and watched movies, washed alot of baby clothes, played games. We had fun, we wish we had a car to tootle around, but that's ok.

Here is a picture of a skirt I made Samantha and a matching one for Kit






Here is one of Forrest on the tour this weekend.



*** One more thing my little girl lost her first tooth, she didn't even cry, I was surprised, another tooth is ready to go anyday now. Makes a momma teary eyed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Forrest had a good time. Tell Samantha she is very brave!
You did a great job on the skirt!

Mel said...

I bet it was nice for each of you to spend a little alone time with the kids. That game will be a lasting memory for Forrest.

Laurie said...

How great that you each had one on one time with the kids before the baby. And how funny -- Suzie lost her first tooth today! Elizabeth hasn't lost a tooth in years, so it was really wierd to be back to that again.