Do you like my new template? I like it. Samantha helped me pick it out, it had to have pink, polka dots, and brown. There are so many free one's on the site, it will be fun to change it around.
This weekend my mom was here, it went better than I thought. I'm wore out though, we usually don't go, go like that. This is some of what we did
Eat/Red Lobster for my B-day
Swim
Park
Swim
Eat/Cooked Dinner for Everyone
Talk, Kids Play
Bowling
Eat/Favorite Pizza Spot
Swim
Talk/ Look at pictures
Go to Cheese Factory
Fishing
Swim
Eat/Favorite Mexican Food Spot
Watch Movie
I did not par take in swimming, even thou it would of been nice, no suit, and I didn't want to buy one just for this weekend.
Hopefully this week we will be able to get back into our routine and get cruisin with school so we can start our new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE your new page. I looked on their site and they have the cutest ones! It is hard to pick!
The design is very cool. Samantha has good taste. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. My in-laws were here too. It's nice to get out of routine a little.
I like the new site! I will admit though, I'm having trouble reading the white writing. But that could just be me. I love the pink and the flowers. Very cute!!!!
Post a Comment