41. I went to college for Hospitality and Tourism Management
42. That's where I met my husband
43. We had every class together
44. My parents got a divorce when I was 7
45. I lived with my Dad in high school
46. We like the name Adeline for a girl
47. We have lots of other names though
48. We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon
49. Our Anniversary is Dec 6th
50. That's my BIL's B-Day( What a guy for letting us get married on his day)
51. My first job was at a place called the Pie Shop
52. My middle name is Yvonne
53. I guess its a family name
54. I don't like to play video games
55. Everyone in my family does
56. I like to shovel snow in the winter
57. Except when it is -30
58. I like to mow the grass
59. I feel like I'm getting good exercise
60. I have my bike from when I was 7 years old, Forrest rides it all the time.
61. My blog anniversary is in July.
62. My first car was a green 1971 Nova
63. Of course all the icky boys liked it.
64. Now I have graduated to a mini-van
65. My friend in grade school was names Monica
66. She was Hispanic so her parents pronounced mine different than hers.
67.I got bite by a doberman when I was in 3rd grade.
68. My favorite colors are pink and purple.
69. I love Sweet ice tea
70. I have been to Germany and Austria
71. Saw the Passion Play in Germany
72. Do not like the food though
73. It was the longest I have been away from Forrest. (Samantha wasn't born yet)
74. I love Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes
75. I can't wait to have one this winter.
76. I saw Nsync in concert
77. I hate getting my picture taken
78. I love all the shows by Paula Deen
79. I have alot of her cookbooks
80. I did a homebased course in Wedding Consulting
81. I'm a certified Wedding Consultant
82. I attended classed to be a daycare provider
83. I have sold Home and Garden Party
84. I have sod Avon
85. I have sold Gourmet to Go
86. I have sold to many things
87. My favorite subject in HS was Marketing
88. I had both of my kids without an epidural
89. I hope not to have any drugs with this one
90. This will be my 2nd year homeschooling our kids
91. I didn't get my wisdom teeth out until I was 28
92. That was the first time I was put under.
93. I worry to much
94. I have drove to Alaska two times
95. I don't really like camping, but I will go for my family
96. I don't like big crowds of people
97. I like scrapbooking
98. I like to sew, even though I don't get much time to.
99. My grandma taught me how to crochet
100. My computer in ancient, is was made all the way back in 2001.
101. This is an extra one because I realized I duplicated myself, I shouldn't have done it in parts.
This was harder than I thought.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You forgot that Smashmouth was the opening act for NSYNC.
these are so fun to read - I'm hoping to get to one someday! :-)
Oh my gosh! Lots of info, but fun to read. I think I like it better split up over a couple of posts. I'm amazed and in awe that your computer still works and you can actually blog on it! I have a laptop from 2000 that still works, too, but the screen is cracked. It runs way too slow though now anyway.
Post a Comment