Monday, July 7, 2008

100 Things About Me Part 2

21. I don't like needles
22. I love Apricots
23. I had a cat named Petey when I was young
24. On of my favorite summer shows is Big Brother
25. I met Jim Belushi
26. He gave me a vase of Roses
27. His girlfriend at the time couldn't take them on the plane.
28. I still have the vase.
29. I met Jennifer Tilly
30. She bought some really nice things in the gift shop I worked at.
31. I met Eddie Money's youngest daughter at the gift shop also.
32. I really don't like cleaning the bathroom
33. I don't make my bed everyday.
34. I love baking
35. When I was a kid, I wanted my own cooking show.
36. I played tennis in high school
37. I still love to play, my kids like it too.
38. We have one dog that's 11 years old.
39. We got him in Alaska, he was the crazy one at the shelter.
40. I got my ears pierced when I was 7 years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool idea. It is fun to read!

Mel said...

I like this idea. I might steal it for my blog someday!