It has been awhile. I really don't know where the time has gone.
My picture idea has been thrown by the wayside until I get my camera which I was going to get this weekend, but ran out of time.
Lets see my Mothers Day went well, the kids delivered me cereal and milk in bed.
We went and got some flowers for the house and seeds to plant. The little boy and girl I watch got me a really nice hanging flower. We all went over to my Dad's because my brother was here visiting. We haven't seen him in 6 years. Samantha had never even met him. He spent most of the week here and came over to our house one night for pizza and the kids had fun playing with him. It was a nice visit next time I hope my sister-in-law comes, she had to stay home with the dogs.
We have been trying to catch up and get done with school. I'm not for sure when we will be done. I would like to change a few of our curriculum, so I would like to finish up what we have. I think we may go to the end of June and what we don't get done we will just start in Sept. It is hard when it's nice out and you just don't want to do schoolwork.
This weekend Paul and the kids went fishing. It was Samantha's first time. They all had lots of fun. It was nice for myself to have some quiet time.
I'm about 15 1/2 weeks now and I think the "gagging"( I don't like that word) has kinda come to an end. There are still good days and bad days. I go to the Dr this week, I'm glad because I'm anxious to hear the heartbeat, they couldn't hear at 10 1/2. We have been kinda talking about names, We had already decided what a boys name will be a long time ago. We have six choices for girl and no middle name though. We have lots of time to figure it out though.
If I didn't mention it before thanks for all the congratulations from everyone. It means more than you know, I have been having some conflicts with a person very close to me. I won't say the name, but she gave birth to me. I just wish she would respect me and my family and the choices we are making. I don't want to go into detail on my blog.
Have a great week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the new page! You left me in suspense... what girl names are you thinking of??
Glad you are feeling better. That will be exciting to hear the heartbeat!
We will have to get the kids together again soon. Ally was asking when she could see Samantha again. Have a good week!
Happy to hear things are going well. I'm sure you have your hands full. Good luck at the doctor. Don't worry about that other stuff, it's always there and usually has absolutely no purpose -- at least in my family that's how it is.
Post a Comment