Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Ours was good, it went fast. We went to my in-laws and the kids had lots of fun playing with thier cousins, Paul was home and able to go so that was good. Today I have the day off so I'm of course cleaning, but it is nice because Paul took the kids and went to do errands.

I have to apologize I haven't blogged much lately, I'm not for sure why. I have posts in my mind then can't formulate to a post. My mind has been a little overwhemled with kids, school stuff and I guess every day life. I hope to do better this week. I have some projects that I did, to show you all.

The pictues below are of Fri with the kids, We also made hand pencil holders out of tin cans but I never got a picture.

I received these on Fri from the little girl and boy I watch, it was a nice surprise I love Tulips.




We read a Easter Story in the morning before our movie.



We had eggs cookies for a snack and watched the Easter Beagle Charlie Brown Movie.



We hunted eggs, indoors of course.



The kids made these bunnies, they didn't turn out exactly like I wanted, we tried.




These were the baskets the kids made and then I filled them with a few goodies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers!!! That was so nice of them. It is nice to get surprises!

I love your projects! It looks like you had a busy week!

Lisa said...

I was pretty much going to say exactly what Missy said...lol!

Beautiful flowers & cute projects!!!